What’s summer without a pasta salad?…When you’re avoiding allergens you get to find out. Watching others eat is a hobby no one enjoys for long. Since, picnic foods are loaded with allergens, so it’s time to serve up some allergen-free goodness everyone can enjoy together!
Why Make A Recipe When You Can
Break a Recipe?
Is it really possible for a pasta salad to be allergen free? We did it! NO GLUTEN, NO DAIRY, NO EGGS, NO SOY, NO GRAIN, NO NUTS, NO PEANUTS, NO FISH, NO GRAIN!
The best part is, this takes no more time than making a traditional pasta salad. Boil it up, mix it up, and boom allergen free happiness!
Recipes Are Meant To Be Broken, So
Let’s Break The Recipe!
Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Fee, Egg-Free, Vegan, Grain-Free)
- Mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
Pasta Salad Base
- 8 ounces Barilla Chickpea Pasta
- 1 teaspoon Lemon & Dill Seasoning
- ½ cup Soy Free, Vegan Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ cup Chopped Carrots
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- ½ cup Chopped Red Pepper
- ½ cup Chopped Green Onions
- ½ cup Cooked Turkey Bacon, chopped
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Stir in mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Stir in mixing or serve them beside pasta salad and allow guests to break the recipe by adding their favorite mix-ins to their pasta salad individually.
- If you’re using a lot of mixins, you may want to add a bit more mayo to make sure everything is nicely coated.
- If an allergen safe mayonnaise is unavailable in your area, scroll down for the contact form. I’ll help you break the recipe on that one!
If an allergen friendly mayonnaise is not available in your area, you’re covered! Check out this Allergen-Free, Vegan Mayonnaise recipe!
How will you break this recipe? Maybe by adding some leftover chicken or barbecued pork? Keep it vegan and add some beans, or add some dairy free cheese!
Share your Suggestions for Breaking the Recipe in the Comments Below!
Before You Go…
Thank you for reading, for trying this recipe, and for taking a chance on a recipe made with unique ingredients!
You’ll find it’s easy to make, and your body will feel much better after eating it. You will find your gluten-and grain loving friends going for seconds!
If you’re cooking this for someone with allergies, thank you again for supporting them. You’re an amazing friend. Pin this recipe so you can share it with those who need it, and find it later!
Please tell me how your recipe turned out when you make it. Click here to reach me directly. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest using the links below. I really enjoy your feedback and comments. I can’t wait to hear how your recipe turned out!
Come connect with others who cook without grains. Life’s better with Foodie Friends. We’d love to have you join us in Grain-Free Lifestyle And Support Community.