Crispy toasted bread, seasoned with garlic, topped with bubbly mozzarella. No Gluten? No Dairy? No Egg? No Soy? No Nuts? No Peanuts? No Grains? Is This A Dream?
You’re not dreaming!
This is Break a Recipe,
We Do Allergen Friendly Food like Nobody Else!
How do we make amazing crispy crostini that looks like it came out of a brick oven?
We’ll need some gluten free/ grain free bread, some dairy free-cheese, some seasonings, and some toppings. That’s it. Then it’s 25 minutes to heaven!
If you’re looking for a cheese recipe, try my dairy free mozzarella, it cooks up quickly and got rave reviews from my tasters! (One of them messaged, me saying she needed the recipe immediately)
The recipe for the crostini bread in the picture is in development. If you’d like to test it, click here for a contact form and I can send it to you by email. Otherwise, subscribe and it’ll be emailed to you as soon as it’s ready!
Or, if you’d like you, can try baking up some of my Grain-Free Sandwich Bread. I did that for one of my test batches and it was delicious. I Broke The Recipe and baked it in a bread tube to get the cutest little flower shapes! Mix as directed. Split the dough in half or thirds, bake in a bread-tube, for 70 minutes, and slice when cooled, and you have little grain-free flowers for crostini!
Are You Ready To Break The Recipe?
Let’s Go Shopping!
- Gluten Free/ Grain Free Bread
- Dairy Free Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Grape Tomatoes
- Sliced Black Olives
We’re using gluten free bread…and dairy-free cheese…why does this look real? And why does it taste real?
Because it is real! It’s real food, made with real ingredients, and it tastes amazing!
Enough With the Words, Let’s Break A Recipe!
Crostini (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free, Allergen Friendly)
- Baking Stone or Baking Sheet
- Basting Brush
- Measuring Spoons
- 14 slices Mini Gluten Free/ Grain Free Bread
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 6 ounces Dairy-Free Cheese
- 2 ounces Black Olives
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Grape Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small ramekin, mix olive oil and seasonings. Set aside.
- Brush baking stone with olive oil. Evenly place Gluten-Free bread on baking stone. Brush bread with seasoned olive oil.
- Toast bread for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven. Turn slices. Toast 5-7 minutes until tops are lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and top with dairy-free mozzarella. Toast 5 more minutes.
- Remove crostini to serving platter and top with olives; arrange fresh basil leaves and tomatoes.
- As ovens and bread types can vary, it’s important to check your crostini after the first 5 minutes.
- If the underside shows now change, toast another 2 minutes. However if the underside appears darker than the top side, turn the crostini.
- Melting time for dairy free cheese varies by brand. If your cheese takes a longer time to melt, top your crostini with cheese after turning the crostini.
- We can always toast a light crostini a little longer, but we can’t un-burn a crostini.
Let’s See It Happen
Yes, It Is That Easy!
Feel free to pin this recipe and run to the store for ingredients. I respect all appetizer emergencies. Especially after countless get togethers where I’ve watched others enjoy delicious apps….
If you’re wondering about toppings…the answer is yes! You can Break The Recipe and make it your own! Choose your favorite foods and make magic!
- Artichokes & Spinach
- Roasted Red Peppers & Garlic
- Serve Crostini with Hummus or Dip
- Bacon & Cheddar
- Tomato & Basil
You are going to amaze your friends and family with these. No one is going to believe it’s grain free & allergen Friendly! But Tasting is Believing!
Before You Go…
Thank you for reading, for trying this recipe, and for taking a chance on a recipe made with unique ingredients!
You’ll find it’s easy to make, and your body will feel much better after eating it. You will find your gluten-and grain loving friends going for seconds!
If you’re cooking this for someone with allergies, thank you again for supporting them. You’re an amazing friend. Pin this recipe so you can share it with those who need it, and find it later!
Please tell me how your recipe turned out when you make it. Click here to reach me directly. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest using the links below. I really enjoy your feedback and comments. I can’t wait to hear how your recipe turned out!
Come connect with others who cook without grains. Life’s better with Foodie Friends. We’d love to have you join us in Grain-Free Lifestyle And Support Community.