Having a sleepover? Gotta have brownies! Snacks for a school event…Brownies! Dessert plate…brownies! Quick dessert everyone will love…BROWNIES! Less than an hour start to finish…BROWNIES!
Are you ready for some Allergen-Free Brownies?
- They have to taste real
- They have to look real
- They have to be quick to make
- They have to use readily available ingredients
Let’s Bake Some Brownies!
Brownies–Gluten-Free, Vegan, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
- Electric Mixer
- 9×12 baking pan
- 1 cup Coconut Oil softened or melted (room temp)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup Grain Free Flour Blend
- ⅔ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1¼ teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¾ + ⅛ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¾ + ⅛ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease 9x 12 pan. Mix dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. (It will be light and fluffy). Blend chickpea flour into cream until thoroughly mixed. Blend in coconut milk, continue mixing an additional few seconds after it is thoroughly mixed.
- Gradually blend in dry ingredients until batter is thick and fluffy.
- Transfer batter to a greased 9×12 pan and bake for 22-30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Slice when cooled.
- For Fudge Brownies, use melted coconut oil.
- For Cake like brownies use softened coconut oil.
For More Amazing Recipes, Subscribe To My Newsletter
I won’t blame if you if you’re already preheating the oven, because Brownies! However if you’re wondering how can I break this recipe? Here are some ideas:
- Make a brownie sundae.
- Use coconut sugar or beet sugar instead of cane sugar.
- Use these brownies as a base for a dessert pizza.
- Bake them in muffin cups for easy serving.
- Use as the base for an allergen safe cheese cake.