What’s summer without a pasta salad?…When you’re avoiding allergens you get to find out. Watching others eat is a hobby no one enjoys for long. Since, picnic foods are loaded with allergens, so it’s time to serve up some allergen-free goodness everyone can enjoy together!
Why Make A Recipe When You Can
Break a Recipe?
Is it really possible for a pasta salad to be allergen free? We did it! NO GLUTEN, NO DAIRY, NO EGGS, NO SOY, NO GRAIN, NO NUTS, NO PEANUTS, NO FISH, NO GRAIN!
The best part is, this takes no more time than making a traditional pasta salad. Boil it up, mix it up, and boom allergen free happiness!
Recipes Are Meant To Be Broken, So
Let’s Break The Recipe!
Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Fee, Egg-Free, Vegan, Grain-Free)
- Mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
Pasta Salad Base
- 8 ounces Barilla Chickpea Pasta
- 1 teaspoon Lemon & Dill Seasoning
- ½ cup Soy Free, Vegan Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ cup Chopped Carrots
- ½ cup Chopped Celery
- ½ cup Chopped Red Pepper
- ½ cup Chopped Green Onions
- ½ cup Cooked Turkey Bacon, chopped
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Stir in mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Stir in mixing or serve them beside pasta salad and allow guests to break the recipe by adding their favorite mix-ins to their pasta salad individually.
- If you’re using a lot of mixins, you may want to add a bit more mayo to make sure everything is nicely coated.
- If an allergen safe mayonnaise is unavailable in your area, scroll down for the contact form. I’ll help you break the recipe on that one!
Get Even More Amazing Recipes In My Free Newsletter
If an allergen friendly mayonnaise is not available in your area, you’re covered! Check out this Allergen-Free, Vegan Mayonnaise recipe!
How will you break this recipe? Maybe by adding some leftover chicken or barbecued pork? Keep it vegan and add some beans, or add some dairy free cheese!