(Vegan, Allergen Friendly, Kid friendly, & Gluten Free)
There’s something about a cupcake that just makes you happy! The wonderful sweet flavor, the fluffy frosting, the way your whole body seems to smile as you take the first bite! The feeling of the frosting on your face as you eat with your hands.
Life without cupcakes…TASTES LIKE SADNESS! That ends today!
No more being deprived of baked goods because of allergens.
No more having to make numerous different recipes to accommodate multiple allergens.
These cupcakes are completely free of all top 9 allergens, and use our grain-free flour blend.
Welcome to one recipe which everyone can enjoy safely!
Maple Vanilla Cupcakes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Allergen-Free)
- Electric Mixer
- Cupcake/ Muffin Pan
- 1 ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup chickpea flour (takes the place of the eggs)
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- 1 ⅔ cup cup grain-free flour
- 2 tsp teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 ½ tsp teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 tsp teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers. Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix coconut oil and sugar with an electric mixer. Blend in warm water. Mix in chickpea flour.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Blend until thick and doughy (3-5 minutes depending on mixer power). Scoop batter into cupcake liners (3 tablespoons makes a standard size cupcake).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Frost when cool.
Recipes are meant to be broken! No one will blame you if you stop right here and eat all the cupcakes. When I bake, a few cupcakes seem to disappear between the cooling and frosting stages.
Use a cupcake corer to remove the center and fill with a little extra frosting!
Or make a layer cake! Why make a recipe, when you can break a recipe?
After missing out on cupcakes for 7 years, I swear my whole body grinned in delight for days!
But cupcakes aren’t complete without frosting… my favorite thing about this frosting, other than the amazing maple flavor is how quickly it goes together. It’s no different than making a traditional frosting from scratch!
I shared these cupcakes with a group of stampers over the weekend and got rave reviews!
“They’re delicious!” “They taste like a homemade cupcake!” “I’m taking an extra for my daughter in-law!”
Everyone deserves safe food! Let’s frost some cupcakes!
Maple Frosting (Vegan, Dairy Free, Allergen Free)
- Electric Mixer (a stand mixer is ideal)
- Pastry Bag / Decorating tool I use the "Easy Accent Decorator" from Pampered Chef
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 3 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp maple flavoring
- 2-6 TBSP coconut milk depending on preferred consistency of frosting
- In a stand mixer whip coconut oil until smooth and fluffy.
- Add half of powdered sugar and blend. If frosting is stiff, add maple syrup and maple flavoring to help moisten it.
- Add remaining sugar and blend. Mixture will be clumpy or thick.
- Add 2 Tablespoons coconut milk, and whip on high speed. Frosting will become fluffy.
- If frosting is too stiff, continue adding coconut milk 2 Tablespoons at a time, whipping on high speed for a few minutes each time you add.
- When frosting is desired texture, decorate cake.
- For cupcakes, fill easy accent decorator and pipe in a counter clockwise circle.
Pin this so you’ll be able to find it later!
Recipes Are Meant To Be Broken! How Will You Break This One? Post Your Idea In The Comments.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the recipe